Monday, April 26, 2010

Deadlines...

Today I set off to get the worst stones for me... hunter stones. I dunno why but they NEVER show up!! I always spend hours getting them. The major upside to this is all the xp I get! :D I'll have 80 hunter in no time!!!

I went to grenwalls and actually had several good runs bringing in a ton of xp and over 1m in grenwall spikes. Woot! I even got a stone, and from a sprung trap! So, Rune Wiki is correct when it says that you can obtain a stone even from a failed trap. That makes me feel a whole lot better about getting my stones from there!

I then set off for the penguins as usual...


I got nothing so I left after a full inventory of KGP Agents and went to falconry. It was fast approaching midnight and I wanted this 2nd stone way bad so that my statue can still be rebuilt on Monday and not Tuesday, although I think I screwed it up anyways... Oh well... I then went to falconry and turned on my music. After selecting Jurassic (the same song in my falconry vid) I got that stone! Woohoo!!!!

Statue six complete!!


I tried to get as awkward or bizarre of an angle as possible this week so here it is... It looks almost normal until you look closer. Then it's like "What the..." LOL :P My hands look weird with no gloves on (I had just teled from falconry)...

Well time for bed... Tomorrow I am performing in a recital and have school and stuff so we'll see what happens. :P Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment