Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Handicapped by Ranged

There's a new quest, a good quest (high levels), that I don't have the levels for!!!!! I feel stuck! Life is over!

Ok, no it's not. I'm just sad that I can't hop to it right away. 69 agility? Check + 18. 70 fletching? Got it. 77 even. 75 wc? Got 80 a few days ago. 75 ranged??? Uh... I didn't even have 1m xp... I was sitting at about 20k till 73. Some addy knives and broad bolts later, I solved that problem on my Hellhound task.
Woohoo!! I got me 73 Ranged! A skill that I have neglected since I started! Seriously... I only got it up for clue scrolls. While my dad was one-hitting rats, I was lucky if I hit a cow. I finally got 70 Ranged about a month before 99 Defence just so I could finally kill avies where I immediately got 71. An aquanite task some time ago put me at 72. So here I was... Killing away minus Quest Cape. Once again handicapped by my ranged level.I must say, my Defence cape looks dang good with my range gear! I don't wear it as often as my quest cape because it's all blue with random white which throws it off colorwise in my opinion. I'm such a girl... lol! I seriously can't wait until it's trimmed.Finally, after what felt like forever, I finished my task, but not before posing for a shout-out to my fellow readers. I was planning to use this task to level attack but I got a range lvl and a half instead. Tomorrow I forecast more slayer and possibly some Soulwars. Ooh, and penguins. I missed them last week :-(

145th task complete! I was really hoping for a range-able task next. Sumona must have heard. I have 173 bloodvelds. Woooooooot!! I should have my questcape back in a day or so. :-)

Needless to say, 88 Agility will have to wait another day but that's fine by me! Quests always win. Especially if it involves Lesko Diamond Land... Oops... I mean Elfland... LOL! Lesko Diamond approves, for sure.

In other news, I definitely am looking for 99 Con after Agility. I really really really want a steel dragon! What I'm stuck on, however, is a name. It needs to have an epic name. After I found out that Jinsr44 named his dragon Darla I can't help but say I am a little jealous. :-D What a perfect name! Now I need to find a good name... Well, first I need to get like 96 Con... I have 70 now, with about 4,000 oak logs ready to be turned into planks as soon as I get 86 mage... Yeah... That will take a while :-(

Until next time, this is a Ranged Noob questing for the ability to do the new quest!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Shoot arrows faster! :o

    (Hopefully this will post, as Teacuptime fixed the problem with me posting to Aximili's blog last night and his blog is on the same site as yours. :p )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massecure36014 October, 2009

    *Jumps for joy now that I figured out how to comment - LOL*

    Well, range has probably been one of my least favorite skills. Somehow it has strangely managed to sneak up to level 80. Definately worth getting up to do a quest though! :D

    As for 99 Construction... That sounds expensive! O.O And good luck with agility! :)

    ReplyDelete