Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just a Quick, Informative Add-On

Before I go any further, you have probably noticed that my alias name is Avicile Mohaili. If you're dying to know the back story you can view it ---> here <----. Probably the first thing you thought was, "Gee, how am I supposed to pronounce that??" Well, instead of merely telling you, I'm going to use the miracle of instant internet, a cell phone camera, and Youtube to actually show you.

Ever wondered how to pronounce Avicile Mohaili, Catin, Catarika, Aii Saarael, Saaiill, and Annermatl? Want to know what they mean? Well watch this short video and read on! :-D



Now for how I use them in my everyday language.

Avicile Mohaili is my alias. Easy. You'll find the name here, on my other blog, and on my Youtube account. It's also on a few forums I use.

Catarika is the first country I created. Its language is called Catin. If you have experience with speaking Japanese, the two are very similar. I am working on the language now.

Saaiill was a very bad Catin guy. His name turned into an expression, not unlike "heavens to Betsy!" or "Holy Ned!" History says that Saaiill escaped and changed his name to Rael. There are many variants of this phrase- the original being "Aii Saaiillia!"

Aii, Saarael is a form of this phrase. It's basically Saaiill + Rael. I really do say these a lot. LOL

Annermatl is of a different language and means "Flooded City." I think it makes a cool name for my clan chat, don't you?

The last two words, Penguinify and Agilify, are examples of me making my own new words. I'm quite crafty that way...

Lesko Diamond Approves- this is a fun statement. Read about Lesko Diamond *here* if you wish. You'll find this tag at the end of my 99 Defence video and in a few other places.

I hope this video is clear enough to understand what I am saying. I am rushed because my phone records 42 seconds max. I like to take my time on things... LOL! Yesh this post really has nothing to do with RS but at least you have a little insight into some things I say and how to say them. Enjoy! :-)

OK, really, until tomorrow, this is Full Of Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment