Sunday, October 4, 2009

Much Excitement

So... I ended up not getting 86 Agility last night because I got distracted. No worries- it came later. It all started when a friend was buying maples. I told him I probably had around 2k in my kingdom so I headed over there to pick up a few days worth of stuff. I got a red egg, blue egg, 13 ringnests, and 19 seednests in addition to about 2.5k maples. So, naturally, I went to the bank, sold the logs, and checked out my earnings.

I took the seeds out and only got 4 willows and a yew. The rest were all seeds that I sell. I was slightly disappointed until I noticed I had forgotten to empty one. I clicked on it, expecting an acorn. I got a magic seed. Woot!! I had by now hoarded enough palms, papayas, yews, and now a mage to make a complete farm run. So, I was off! Time to replant everything! Axes chopping away! Digging roots! Seedlings, saplings! Plant!! Within a few hours it was all planted- I got every tree ecxept one palm done (didn't have another palm seed), all yews and one mage, fresh herbs, some nasturtiums (ran out of limps), and even some potato and onion seeds!

If anyone is wondering, I have this all set up- All of my fruit trees are palms and I harvest coconuts on farm runs. The Lletya patch is the exception. It holds a papaya tree- perfect for getting payment for palms and for providing the bait for the Pawya (lol tongue twister). The gnome tree is always a mage tree and the other four are either yew or willow, and only maple if they are crashing and won't sell. Allotments are whatever I have and I plant poison ivy because it doesn't die and it's payment for calquats. I'll post my epic farm run sometime.

As a sidenote, while I was at the Varrock tree patch I decided to chop some ivy, to see what all the fuss was about. I watched as it went *chop, chop, nest*. Wow! Banana seed and another nest for the win! I think I will like this ivy.

So anyways... a few evil trees/stars later (they're not called distractions for nothing!), my farming was done. I then remarked in chant that I really wanted to borrow an Armadyl Godsword. My friend who happens to have one was on and he offered to lend right then. I couldn't pass that up! I got it for 2 hours and went to Soulwars where I used it on jellies and fiends. I got 7 zeal from that and knew excatly what to speand it on. I took three for Hitpoints and the rest for Strength. That gave me my much sought after hp level bringing it to 89, and bringing me to 115 combat. Woot! Of course, with a sword this ownage, I had to pose.
I finished off the loan by showing it off at a Legends/Bear Mine star. They told me to spec a bear so I did, with 30 seconds left. As I went to spec the second bear, it vanished. Aww. Man I love that sword!

I don't remember what I did after that until I went to bed and got up this morning. I got onto RS and went into Canting where I was surprised to find a ton of people. They were going to the Kalphite Queen! After a few minutes I decided I did want to go so I hurried over to the bank before realizing that I had loaned my whip to a friend. Luckily I have a friend with a Saradomin Godsword and she kindly gave it to me for 4 hours. By the time I finally got to the KQ, a bunch of people had died and they sort of stopped going. I think I managed to get a hit on the flying form because I got 20 laws as a drop... I got poisoned and was outta there, then found out nobody was going back.

Now I was stuck. I had 25k until 86 Agility but a SGS in my hands for 3 more hours. I decided to use it for my slayer task: Aquanites. I was getting really excited. I threw on my slayer helm, barrows gloves, Guthix dhide, and flippers (standard mage protection gear) and took the necessary stuff to the slayer caves. I got to try out the new shortcut too! Woot! The SGS worked quite well at aquanites and I was able to get through my 120 pretty quickly although I had to stop and fish a load of sharks because I ran out. I had 2 left and was out of food and everything so I had to make an "emergency" trip back to get more fish but I was fine and it was all good. I didn't get a range amulet, but I did get this killer picture:
After my aquanite task, which I finished with 10 minutes left on the sword, I got a new task- 180 banshees. Stuff that! I changed it and got 50 Scabarites. Woooot!!! So I grabbed my Keris P++, pray gear (sorta), popped in "Tune from the Dune" and made my way to the Contact maze under Sophanem Bank. I managed to hit one 44 on it. Yay! I had 5k until 78 Strength so it wasn't long before the fireworks came out and I saw this:LOL... 115 combat and 78 Str... I have 76 Attack still too... I'm starting to like this Strength skill.

At last I was ready to return to Agility, where I got this pretty quickly:

Finally, after a brief stretch where my server quit working and I was literally lagging out every 10 seconds, I decided to get a little Summoning done. I'm now 102k from 80. Yay! The first stackable thing I can do with class 5 clay in Stealing Creation! I can't wait! I think I have the golds and green for it... Oh well, back to Agility! My friend just got 92 so we ran some Barbarian until he had to go.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment