Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Things I Have Never Been Happier For...

...in terms of the new Herblore update :-D

I have never been happier that...
  • I bought 142 limps to make super strengths yesterday
  • I have 82 Farming and can therefore grow Torstol in addition to every other seed in the game.
  • That I have my own stockpile of 50+ Kwuarm seeds ready to farm.
I knew there was an update when Runescape took a million years to load this morning. When i found out it was an Herby update all I could say was "Wewt! New herby st00f!" I've probably said this about 50 times already. LOL

I'm glad that I won't be making sara brews forever till 99 after all! So happy I can stick to Super Strength :-D

I also realized that I had envisioned a giant, combined super set like 6 months ago, as captured in this screenie labeled "Idea!!!"Yes I know super is typoed as "spuer"... It bugs me a heck of a lot. It's awesome that my earlier self can now be satisfied knowing it's true. If you can't read it, here is a transcript:

Me and Ed were talking about clue scroll rewards.
Me: LOL nice.
Ed: I hope u do too. I get a rune pick with every clue.
Me: I think a clue reward should be 300 toadflax and 300 nests.
Ed: Oi
Me: Or like a giant, 8-dose, combined super set.
Ed: That would be sweet.
Me: Lol that would own.

That would own and now I can make one!.... in over 20 levels.... Like, forever from now. I have 74 Herblore. It will be a while, mainly because I am back to the Gnome Extended Course.


Before I go, I want to share this awesome screenie. This was back when I was still at Brimhaven getting some agility level still in the 70's. My friend Manly did a solo at the Tormented Demon and got claws. He can now get 99 Con.
He sold those "D mutha f in claws" for about 30m or so. I will never be able to refer to D Claws the same way again. I personally call them "a Manicure" anyways. When I was getting 99 Defence my friend (different guy) let me borrow them for an hour, so I have a rare picture.
Nice manicure! Long, red nails... Think I look good in them? LOL they ripped right through my barrows gloves. XD

Until next time, this is Full Of Pie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment