Friday, October 2, 2009

Woop Woop!




Today, exactly a week after I first set flippers on the Gnome Extended Agility Course, I did it. I got 85 Agility. Five levels, one week. Wooooooooot!!!! :-DThat last 150k XP seemed to take f-o-r-e-v-e-r but I stuck with it and soon it flew by! While I was running some agility, something did fly by. A cute little Dragon Implet was buzzing around. I snapped a quick pic just before Lorenzosanti, who was running agility with me this day, yoinked it. I don't think he looted so he is probably 300k richer.
It took a lot of running. I'm too tired to calculate how many laps I did but it took about 350 summer pies in total. Man, that's tons! It was so worth it though. It's truly a good course with wicked fast xp!! Plus, those Agile Legs are hawt!
Woot! I can now legitimately use the gnome course (lol) as well as use that stupid Arandar shortcut (that I walked around while getting lost at the limestone mine).

So at 85, I could finally move on to bigger and better things! I restocked on Summer Pies once more and set off for...
The Barbarian Extended Course! Huah! This one takes 90 Agility but of course, living up to my name, I am pie-ing it up and lovin it.
After doing a few laps, I noticed that this course is pretty fast! I also noticed right away that I don't fail the failable obstacle much. I maybe failed it a handful of times over the course of 26 pies. The only failable obstacle is the balance beam, which I got an adorable glitchy picture of. I got spaghetti legs!
The first two laps were rather slow because I was snapping pictures away, but I got possibly the best picture of me EVER sliding down the roof.
Is that not completely ownage? :-D

Of course, I had my camera out prepared to take a picture when I failed the obstacle. All I could do was scream, "Owww!! my [*Lady Bits*]!!!!"
Does than not make you want to cry? When I listened closely, my character makes a very strange noise upon failing. LOL!

In other news...

Name changes came out and the server overload caused me to lag out constantly last night. Ugh. A ton of my friends and people in the cc have changed their names. This is bound to get confusing. Hiscores is already messed up because you have to enter their new name and not their original name. Don't worry. I love my name too much. I'll never change it. Besides, I have a blog after my name! I was joking last night that our clan leader might change his name. He writes in ALL CAPS which shows up as every word capitalized of course. I logged on this morning and sure enough- his name was in all caps! ROFL!! Personally, I don't like this name changing thing but once the hype dies down it'll be ok. It's like quickchat kind of... Such a novelty.

Until next time, this is (and will forever remain) Full Of Pie :-)

1 comment:

  1. Take care of your pies and your pies will take care of you.

    ReplyDelete