Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why Agility?

If you've been following, you know that I've basically been doing nothing but Agility for this past month. Many people are probably wondering, and lots of my friends have wondered why. Why agility? Why not something more practical like cooking, fletching, another combat skill, or something like that? What made you choose agility???????

I'm going to give you my honest answer. Because it's free.

I mean, I can just walk out to the gnome course with absolutely nothing and get the same xp as if I was wearing my fancy stuff. Sure I've spent a little money on it, for summer pies, but nothing compared to other expensive skills like Con, Craft, and RC. I was thinking about getting 99 Con after 99 Def but the thought of playing lots of SC made me reconsider. Man I hate SC... So useful but soooooo frustrating.

My 99 Defence was basically free as well. All I had to pay for was armour, weaponry, food, and summons. It was so awesome to get constant XP and not worry about running out of cash or supplies. I am loving that Agility is proving to again be a steady flow of XP without worrying about cash. :-D

So that's the biggie. That's about 99% of the reason why. The next biggest reason is that I was well motivated and therefore am thoroughly enjoying it. I love it! The animations on these new courses are amazing and make me love doing it. Plus their speed and generous XP makes it fun to see how fast those XP till counters melt away...

An of course, a small percent of me likes it because it has one of my favorite emotes. It looks ownage! Plus it's rare. Less than 4,000 people have an agility cape. I'm lvl 86 and I rank in the top 8k! o.O It will look pretty cool that I trimmed Defence with Agility :-D

On a completely unrelated note, today was spent on the gnome course of course (haha no pun intended) but not before I bought 205 raw chompy and finally finished the 205 unfinished wild pies I had sitting in my bank. They've been there as long as aquanites have been out! I then went to Lunar Isle so I could use pie-bake. I wouldn't dare try to make wild pies with a range o.O There's wayyyy too much value in that! Of course it looked cool so I got a pic:

Notice my cat mask? :-D A friend in the clan got it from a clue scroll and wanted to sell it. I offered to buy it since I just made about a mil and a half from bstaffs and potions. I asked her if she wanted junk or cash and told me she really needed coal. Score! I ran to my kingdom, got a little over 2,000 coal (and 29 seednests lol) and ended up getting it for 600k and about 2200 coal. Good deal! The first time I ever saw a pic of agile clothes, it was a girl wearing a cat mask. LOL thanks Rune Wiki! I look pretty awesome now :-D

Well that's it for today... I'll have 87 agility soon and pretty quick here it will overtake crafting! o.O Until next time, this is Pie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment