Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not Much Going On Today...

Well, I was very tired and today was a busy school day so I didn't really get much done in terms of skilling. However, some good things did happen.

So if you remember yesterday I bought 400+ battlestaffs on the GE. They will only sell 100 every couple hours so when I got home and logged in, the last 297 were waiting for me. I finished putting orbs on them, which makes a sound similar to cooking, and then sold them. Another near 2m in my pockets. Woohoo! I made a profit! Back to over 6m now. Not to mention I'm roughly 200k XP closer to 88 Crafting.

After that, I bought the 142 limps that I needed for the kwuarm unfinished pots I made last night. I even calculated it to see if I made a profit. It cost me 199,510. When I made and decanted all of them I got a ton of Herby XP (yay... little closer to 75) and sold them back to the GE. They bought instant for 650,310. That's over 460k profit. Woot!

Before I decanted them, I did the math and realized I'd have a 2-dose pot left over. I thought about dropping it in Edgeville Bank for a lucky peep to take but decided to do something a little more fun. Whenever I have valuable junk like this I like to run in the middle of a crowd and shout "What's 2+2?" No matter what the number, whoever answers first wins. It was dead silent in there and I was ready to give up when a fellow Quest Sister who was crafting dhide said some ridiculous number. She now owns a 2-dose Super Str. She was happy, and so was I. I called her a Quest Sister which made her happy and put mine on. Then we shared some smiles and after some quick inquiries about my green satchel I was off to decant and sell.

After that I decided I really was going to do agility. Then I noticed lots of people at the spirit tree which means that a sapling is about to sprout so I grabbed my rune hatchet, red topaz machete, tinderbox, and kindling, and found myself at an evil willow tree at the Catherby Yews. I cut and cut and burned and burned and soon got my reward. I had a nest with a blue egg, but it was a navy blue. Could it be?? Another raven?? :-D Yay!! As I have a pet raven I was finally to turn it into a Coraxatrice Egg. As I was going to the obelisk to make my own pet raven-trice-thing, a star fell in my clan's homeworld. It was a Rott star- a perfect place to show off my find!
Isn't he cute? :-D After the star I wanted to show him off some more so I chopped some more ivy and made small talk with other choppers whilst watching Jinsr44's videos. I don't know about you, but I think his videos are extremely funny. Yes he made the jig video in the top 6. And it's acutally thanks to that video that I have gone on an agility binge. :-D

After that I ran a couple laps on the gnome course before my friend Merx showed up showing me his new Saradomin Sword. He died and lost it a few days ago and finally made enough to get it back. Yay!!! We chatted a bunch and then went on a jig-fest.
After the brief jig-fest we grabbed our axes and began "clapping down" trees. Have you seen this? It's hilarious! You do the clap emote then click on a normal tree and it will cut down, making it seem like you indeed clapped it down. It was fun seeing which emotes it would work with. I can now say that I can clap, jig, headbang, and goblin salute a tree down.

Well that's all for today. I am very tired =/ . Tomorrow we'll see what I can manage to get done.


Here is a random funny:
When name changes came out my friend wanted to change her name to the Prince symbol, as a joke. I then said that if she gets to be Prince's symbol then I want to be the Guthix symbol. Then Kitty, with her quick and witty thinking, told me I should change my name to the Pi symbol. Ownage! Why didn't I think of that!!?!? Pure genius. :-)

Until next time, this is your little green-haired, flippered friend- determined to trim 99 Defence with Agility.

No comments:

Post a Comment