Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thieving Miniquest and A New Inside Joke

Oh hey hey hey it's May!!! I started out by pickpocketing for the thief stones, doing some stars and trees, and then I set off to get the gross, nasty solid flame placenta things. I was relieved that I didn't need to go to the wildreness so I went to Lum and got the men and HAM peeps, Varrock and picked guards, then went to Ardy for the farmer and warrior woman. Before long i had everything I needed.

They don't stack which is kind of nice. (lol... they don't stack because the blood type is different :P)


Quest complete! I never have to look at a gross solid flame fragment again! However, I went on Skype tonight and told the people I was chatting with about it and now an inside joke is born. Heh heh... I'll most likely not be PG-13 again but cmon Jagex.... What does this look like? Even Boombaye agreed with me!

I think it's interesting that placenta isn't censored.... hmmmm.... OK no more placenta jokes on the blog!!

Run Pie run!!

After that I farmed some and did a star with Fred Lay and basically spent the evening on Skype with Kayla, Zachy, Somi, and a friand of theirs. It was great fun! :P

I'm so tired now... At least my concert where I played 15 notes is over now... Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment