Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Woot!!!!!!! Woot!!!

Woot!!!!! I'm not even gonna butter it up I'll just tell you. I BEAT MY DAD IN TOTAL LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!! Never did I ever think it possible!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Incidentally we've both leveled since this, but haven't logged since :P

Anyways today I ran with W46ATAT for the full 2 hours and gained over 100k xp! I got both stones but haven't cashed them yet. I never did try for the cooking stone but I did get the mining stones from Alkarid and a farming stone from a farm run. I then decided to get a move on 85 WC, after nurturing a sap to an elder, which I can't cut with my 83 wc. So I threw on the full lumberjack, delayed by my poor neglected gecko running away (ugh) and got to work. Soon, the ivy paid off and I had 84:

Yay!! I then cut even more until Fred Lay told me of an abandoned s6 in Lunar. I gladly hopped on over there where the two of us went to town on it!

Finally my dad showed up after I invited him to help. Two other people showed up and left after a short while so I ended up getting over 35k xp! It lasted over an hour too!


Afterwards it was past midnight so I turned in the Agil and Mining stones. I now have 13.26m agil xp and 58k until 89 mining! Woop woop!

Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment